Friday, September 21, 2012

2nd Annual Waylon Martensen 5K, August 18, 2012



Waylon

2 Timothy 4: 6-8

For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure.  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.  Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day---and not only me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

 
This site is dedicated to the memory of
Waylon Michael Martensen
2nd Annual 5 K
Walk/Run


On August 18, 2012 the 2nd Annual Waylon Martensen 5K was held at the California High School.  Friends, family, teammates, runners, high school and college friends attended to honor Waylon in a "sport" that he was passionate about.

Waylon ran with perseverance.
 
 
Rex and Waylon's High School Friends, Stephen, Ian, Bret, Zach and Matt.
Off to a great start!
 











 


The Northwest Missouri State University Team.
Coach Lorek



Derek Roberts and Ryan Darling, NWMSU runners.
 



Rex and Cindy and Wyatt



Corrie and Susie A.





 







 



 
 
Rachel and Marcella. 







 
 
 





 
 






 
 





 
 Bill and Imogene Martensen
 
 
I will continue to post more photos....I am slow.
 
Thanks to all who participated and helped to make this year a success.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment