Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7th, 2012


I'm tired, I don't feel well, mentally and physically.  My body aches.....I feel as if a train has run over me...I know Rex feels the same...

We have cried today...hurt, been in pain, and read tributes to Waylon all day on facebook, received personal messages, texts......We have attempted to "get through the day," the best we can".....I know Wyatt, Roz, Brittany and Rachel, have done the same...It hurts, more than ever...time doesn't change that....at least not yet.....












Some of the facebook posts.....
(I want you all to know, it means so much to us...
to see a text, or post to Waylon, or picture of him...
Thank you for sharing with us.)  


I started writing a new blog tonight.....but at this point, it is not complete...I am not going to rush it, just to have it done....so....I'll get up tomorrow.......and like we have been doing for the past 2 years.......we'll start another day......and take it a step at a time....

Tomorrow, I'll try to finish another blog for Waylon,
and we'll take it a step at a time, just like we have been doing,
Thank you all for your love and support.....

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for you!...

    ReplyDelete